|Rongda Industrial Park, Xinhua Road, Wangting Town, Suzhou City, China|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||bulk packing, small box packing, packing as required|
|Delivery Time:||10-20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||300 ton per month|
|Material:||Stainless Steels||Coating:||Plain, Black Oxide, Gray, Paint, Ruspert, Nickel|
|Sizes:||#4--#14 (2.9~6.3)||Length:||3/8''~8'' (9.5mm~203mm)|
|Recess:||Philips, Square, Pozi, Slot, 6 Lobe, Combined||Point:||#1~#5 Drill Point, Z Point|
self drilling screws wood to steel,
self drilling fasteners
Flat head self tapping screws with drilling point
1. Name: DIN7504P flat head self drilling tek screws, self drillers
2. Grade: C1018, C1022, SUS201,SUS410,SUS304,SUS316,A2-70,A2-80,A4-80
3. Size: #4x3/8''~~#14x8''
4. Standard: DIN7504P, AS3566, BS, JIS, ISO, per customer drawing or sample
5. Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CTI, ROHS
6. Thread Type: Type BSD, Type ASD, Type CSD, with wings, with cutting thread, with Notch
8. Recess: philips drive, square drive, pozi drive, torx drive, slot drive, 6-Lobe drive
9. Packing: bulk packing, small box packing, plastic box packing, as customer requirements
Self Drilling Screws, Also Known as TEK Screws, Drill Point, Self Drillers and Self Tapping
Self Drilling Screws are used primarily when fastening into steel or other metals and are typically used to join materials like sheet metal. These screws are identified by the unique point or flute at the end of each screw. Self Drillers are used to save time and effort, because they eliminate the need to drill a pilot hole, tap it, and then install the screw.
These screws are distinguished by the TEK number of the tip. Generally speaking, this number has to do with the length of the drill point at the end of each screw. The most common TEK Screw point is a TEK 3. These are used to drill into thinner metals such as 12 gauge steel, and can pierce 20 to 14 gauge metals. On 14 gauge and below, a TEK 5 point is recommended.
Self Drillers are made of hard metal, usually specifically treated to be harder than the metal that is being drilled into. The most common material used in these Screws is 410 Stainless Steel. This grade of stainless will provide the corrosion and rust resistance of standard 18-8 stainless, however it has been heat treated (up to 40 Rockwell C) to ensure that the drill point will successfully pierce the metal being drilled into.
3. Drawing Specifications:
|Self Drilling Screws, Type CSD – SAE J78-1998|
|Nominal Size or||Threads||D||P||Min. Practical Nominal Screw Lengths||Minimum Torsional|
|Basic Screw||Per Inch||Formed Points||Strength (lb.-in.)|
|Diameter||Major||Protusion||Countersunk Heads||90° Heads||(Steel Screws|
|Max||Min||#2 Point||#3 Point||#2 Point||#3 Point||#2 Point||#3 Point|
|The CSD Self-Drilling Screws are also available as Self Drilling and Reaming Screws.|
1.The Special technology treatment of the surface makes the product anti-corrosion , antirust and durable.
2.Exact forging standard of knife edge and high hardness of surface make it easy to drill.
3.Using the advanced technology to control the core hardness, avoiding rupture effectivity,
4. Quick self drilling , drilling , tapping, locking the oncce, and combining with the strength.
5. Save contruction time, improve working efficency.
6. Technology, professional manufacturing , quality assurance.
5. Why choose us:
1. Quality control: we make 100% quality test during producing and before shipping
2. Rich experience: we have been export screws for more than 20 years
3. Competitive prices: the better quality, but cheaper prices
4. Timely quotation: send you prices within one day
5. Good services: we supply OEM, ODM,OBM services and best after-sale services
6. Punctual delivery: we can ship every order without delay
7. Easy contact: skype and wechat: majestytom, QQ: 30062277
6. More pictures:
DIN7504P CSK HEAD SELF DRILLING TEK SCREWS
Contact Person: Tom