|Rongda Industrial Park, Xinhua Road, Wangting Town, Suzhou City, China|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||bulk packing, small box packing, packing as required|
|Delivery Time:||10-20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||400 ton per month|
|Material:||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel And So On||Dia:||Dia.2.2--Dia.6.3|
|Length:||6.5mm--300mm||Thread:||Full Thread, Partical Thread|
|Surface:||Zinc, Black Phosphate, Gray, Zinc, HDG, Ruspert, Nickel||Packing:||Small Box+carton+pallets|
White Philips Self Drilling Tek Screws Stainless Steel To Go Through Metal DIN7504N
Phillips pan head self drilling screws have a sheet metal thread with a self driller cutting (TEK) point to pierce through 20 to 14 gauge metals. Self drilling screws for attaching fixtures, backup plates, and door frames to 20-12 gauge steel, or any other heavy gauge metal-to-metal applications..
1. Name: DIN7504N pan head self drilling screws, SS304 pan head self drilling tek screw
2. Grade: C1018, C1022, SUS201,SUS410,SUS304,SUS316,A2-70,A2-80,A4-80
3. Size: 2.2mmx6.5mm--6.3x200mm
4. Standard: DIN7504N
5. Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CTI, ROHS
6. Drive: philips, pozi, socket, hex, square, slotted, combined
7.Thread: full thread, half thread, AB thread, A thread
|Length: from 6.5mm--200mm|
|3. Alloy steel||SCM435,C10B21,C10B33|
|4. Iron||1213,12L,1215, etc.|
Phillips pan head self drilling screws have a sheet metal thread with a self driller cutting (TEK) point to pierce through 20 to 14 gauge metals. The higher the TEK number the larger the drill point to pierce heavier gauge metals. The heads use a phillips driver #1, #2 or #3 depending on the size of the screw. These screws are used in the exterior elements.
*For the fastening process in steel, they are used on steel frame construction or fastening other materials on steel.
*For the fastening process in wood, they are used for applications in wood structures or industrial lightweight constructions, such as roof deck, flooring.
*For the fastening process in aluminum, they are used for special industrial applications, construction and manufacturing of windows.
3. Drawing Technical Data:
|Size or Basic||Per||Major Diameter||Minor Diameter||Protrusion|
|Max.||Min.||Max.||Min.||#2 Pt.||#3 Pt|
4. Installation Guidelines:
1. Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – 4 amps minimum and RPM range of 0 to 2,500.
2. The Pan head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface
3. Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or stripout of the work surface.
4. The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal a minimum of three thread pitches
|1||Quality control:||we make 100% quality test during producing and before shipping|
|2||Rich experience||we have been export screws for more than 20 years|
|3||Competitive prices||the better quality, but cheaper prices|
|4||Timely quotation||we can send you prices within one day|
|5||Good services||we supply OEM, ODM,OBM services and best after-sale services|
|6||Punctual delivery||we can ship every order without delay|
|7||Easy contact||skype and wechat: majestytom, QQ: 30062277|
6. More pictures:
DIN7504N PAN HEAD SELD DRILLING TEK SCREW
Contact Person: Tom